Friday, April 23, 2010

The Aftermath

Thankfully things turned out to be not as devestating as I first predicted. Mother didn't go home and rant to the rest of The Family. This is good for several reasons, 1. It means I get to enjoy dinner out tonight and IronFest tomorrow, 2. It means I get more time with M (psych) to formulate my plan and 3. It gives me more time to save/cull/sell/pack my things and my money so that I don't have to rush away.

There is a small part of me that would have liked to use the meltdown as an excuse to leave early; but I made a plan to leave at the end of May/beginning of June and I really need to stick to that plan.

Strangely enough; going to Zumba today helped me release a lot of the anger and frustration I managed to build up from last night.

I'm really nervous about moving to Darwin, I miss Mojo like crazy but there is still a little part of me that worries it's not the right place for me. It's hot, hotter than Hervey Bay and I complained enough living in the Bay about the heat.

Anyway, I'm kinda exhausted and would love to have a nap right now lol
~TS

No comments:

Post a Comment