Tuesday, April 27, 2010

UFOs, Love and Darwin

Mojo wrote a blog today, and sent it to me to read.
I was so deeply touched. I won't go into what was said, but I will say it was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Mojo and I have been doing our thing for 10 years, and while I always knew he loved me I really had no idea to what degree. For a long time I had thought I was a convenience, a habit, an addiction. I thought maybe I would just do... that it was just a bit better being with me than being single. I don't have those doubts now.
I have a renewed dedication to get to Darwin. I am a little overwhelmed at the things Mojo said about me in his blog, how he felt, the way he saw me. I'm humbled and so very much in love with him.

As if that wasn't awesome enough, Mojo told me that the UFOs are re-appearing in Darwin. For those of you who don't know I'm a complete UFO geek. I love them, I love aliens, close encounters, the whole thing! Mojo told me that UFO sightings where in the news papers a LOT, so I did some googling and found some sighting reports from THREE DAYS AGO!! W00T!!! So exciting.

This was the sign I was asking for only hours earlier. I was feeling nervous and unsure. I had only spoken to Mojo for 20minutes before and was feeling deflated. I was terrified that moving to Darwin was going to be the wrong choice. I know now that it's not. It is absolutely the right thing for me to do. I know it with everything I am.

Now I really want to start planning; contacting some removal companies, revising my budget as best I can, and breaking the news to my family.

In Mojo's blog he likens me to a Vessel, one that gets filled up and needs time to empty the crap that people have offloaded to me. I had never really looked at myself like that, but it makes so much sense. I was really touched to know Mojo saw that in me.

*sighs* What I wouldn't give, right now, to hug him.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment