Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mojo Dreaming and our philosophy on love

I spoke to Mojo last night, it's so lovely when we talk. Late at night when we're tired and rambly we tend to come up with profound realisations.

Hearing him talk when I'm tired is soothing and beautiful. His voice smooths over my soul like a warm shower on a cold day. I went to sleep and let my mind dream of him. I wont go into detail, but I will say I had an active night. :) It was good hehe. Anyway, enough re-living astral shenanigans!

We spoke a lot about our relationship. About what works and what doesn't about what we think we should try. I mentioned in my last post that I like a bit of healthy competition in our relationship. I don't need or want this all the time, but if (every now and then) there is someone on the outside of our relationship making lovey eyes at Mojo it brings out the inner Tiger in me.

I don't know if it's the thrill of the chase, or the fact that someone is 'threatening' my tribe, but whatever it is it gets my blood flowing. It adds excitement and fun and games. Mojo doesn't actually have to DO anything, and I mentioned before there's no "cheating" involved. All he needs to do is primp and preen and flirt with this other interested party and it ads such life and zest to our lovelife. The minute they get too serious the game is called off. Both Mojo and I lose interest because it gets to complicated. Mojo doesn't actually WANT anyone else, but pretending he does brings wonderous things about.

I'm really not sure how normal or common this is, from what I can gather this happens more freaquently than spoken about. As Mojo said last night "Our society is run predominantly by Christians, who believe that if you think of someone who is not your spouse it's sinful". This puts a lot of unnecessary stress on relationships; I know because Mojo and I tried to do that and failed miserably. If we allow each other to play in our own styles then we are happier and more loving with each other. And hey, whatever works - right? As long as we aren't hurting anyone else and it's keeping our realtionship alive then we'll continue to do it.

I also mentioned in that last post that I liken Mojo and I to a Director and her Leading Man. We would work with these roles in our games. This could be as simple as going to a Gentlemen's Club for a drink and me discreetly buying him a lap dance while I sit and watch. It's innocent enough, whilst still being naughty enough to be exciting, and I'm totally in control. I am directing the scene.

I think, as long as we can keep the play a foremost feature of our relationship then we'll be happy. It's taken us a lot of trial and error to get here, and it makes sense that we've discovered all this now - during Mercury Retrograde (which is what it's all about).

I love him, and I love our life together when we're happy.
Till next tim
~TS

No comments:

Post a Comment