Friday, April 16, 2010

Sore Throats and Mental Health

I have a killer sore throat tonight. It hurts to breathe, cough, swallow and talk - basically everything it takes to live normally lol. I also have a cold, my THIRD cold since moving to Bathurst.

I did some googling, as I do, and found out that according to Louise L. Hay (she wrote the You Can Heal Your Life book; which links physical ailments to an emotional core) a sore throat happens when you are holding in angry words and feeling unable to express ourselves. She also says that one will experience a cold when they are suffering mental confusion and too much going on. Both of those pretty much sum up my life right now.

I am confused, I have too much going on in my head and I am biting my tonuge at least 50 times a day so I don't rock the boat. Sometimes I wish I could just capsize the fucking boat and drown everyone on it!

And yes, the Goddess is giving me signs, just like I asked her to. Maybe I should ask her to get me out of the lease. Goddess, please open up an opportunity that allows me to get out of my lease early so that I can go to Darwin. Thanks.

till next time...
*cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment